Free from Gluten, Dairy, Soy, and Refined Sugar
With forty times the antioxidants of blueberries, cacao is a nutritional superstar! It is the highest plant-based source of iron, and packed with magnesium and calcium. To top it all off, it’s a natural mood elevator, so you’ll be enjoying the benefits of your tasty treat for hours. Cheers!
Choose organic ingredients whenever possible
- 1–1 ½ cups plant-based milk of choice (I recommend cashew or coconut for the creamiest texture)
- 1 heaping tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 heaping tablespoon cacao powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1–3 tablespoons maple syrup or coconut sugar, as desired.
- Add ingredients, in order listed, to a high-speed blender, or use an immersion blender in a saucepan
- Taste and adjust sweetener if necessary
- Slowly warm over low-medium heat, stirring occasionally
- Pour into mugs and top with coconut whipped cream, if desired